Please read this information carefully. Access to this website is confirmation that you have understood and agree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions. The information provided on this website is for the use of residents of the United Kingdom.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We do our best to ensure that the website operates properly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the website, and (save as otherwise set out in these terms and conditions) we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the website.
Nothing within these conditions operates so as to exclude, limit or restrict our liability for death or personal injury.
Where you deal as a consumer, nothing in the above exclusions affects your statutory rights
All Intellectual Property Rights and goodwill in or relating to the contents of the website belong to either ourselves or to our suppliers.
Nothing contained in these conditions or the website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, personal bar, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the trade marks without our permission. However, copying and printing of those web pages which contain the trademarks is permitted within the scope of the license below. You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from the website solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts to others for their personal, non commercial use. You may not reproduce part or all of the contents of the website in any form unless it is for personal, non commercial use. You may not copy or otherwise incorporate into or store in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work any of the content of the website in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other). You may not frame or link to the website or any part of it without our express permission.
SITE DISCLAIMER The information published on this website is provided as a convenience to visitors and should be used for information purposes only and is subject to change without notice. None of the information contained in this website constitutes financial or other professional advice in any way. If you require additional information, you should contact one of our personnel. While we use reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained on this website is current and accurate at the date of publication, no warranties are made, either expressed or implied, as to reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information. We accept no liability for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of or action taken in reliance on such information. These documents should not be copied, reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part. No warranty is given as to the freedom of this website from errors, defects, viruses, malicious programs or macros. Links from this website exist for information only and we accept no responsibility or liability for the information contained on any such site. The existence of a link to another website does not imply or express endorsement of its provider, product or services by us. Links to this website are not permitted without our prior written consent. Please note that clicking on links to external websites will cause you to leave this website.
2.2 Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
3. Using personal information 3.1 Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. 3.2 We may use your personal information to: (a) administer our website and business; (b) personalise our website for you; (c) enable your use of the services available on our website; (d) send you goods purchased through our website; (e) supply to you services purchased through our website; (f) send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you; (g) send you non-marketing commercial communications; (h) send you email notifications that you have specifically requested; (i) send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter); (j) send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications); (k) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website; (l) keep our website secure and prevent fraud; and (m) verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service). 3.3 If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us. 3.4 Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website. 3.5 We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
4. Disclosing personal information 4.1 We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. 4.3 We may disclose your personal information: (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law; (b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); (d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and (e) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information. 4.4 Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
5. International data transfers 5.1 Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy. 5.2 Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India. 5.3 Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others. 5.4 You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section 5.
6. Retaining personal information 6.1 This Section 6 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information. 6.2 Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. 6.3 Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 6, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data: (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law; (b) if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
7. Security of personal information 7.1 We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. 7.2 We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall-protected servers. 7.3 All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology. 7.4 You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. 7.5 You are responsible for keeping any password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
8. Amendments 8.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. 8.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
9. Your rights 9.1 You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to: (a) the payment of a fee (currently fixed at GBP 10); and (b) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address). 9.2 We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. 9.3 You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. 9.4 In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
10. Third party websites 10.1 Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. 10.2 We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
11. Updating information 11.1 Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
13. Data protection registration 13.1 We are registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner's Office. 13.2 Our data protection registration number is ZA257608
14. Our details 14.1 This website is owned and operated by Weebly 14.2 We are registered in Scotland under registration number SC390518 and our registered office is at 23, High Street, Dunblane, Perthshire, FK15 0EE 14.3 Our principal place of business is at 23, High Street, Dunblane, Perthshire, FK15 0EE 14.4 You can contact us: (a) by post, using the postal address given above; (b) using our website contact form;